How To Build A Perfect Instagram Profile in 10 Simple Steps
Why Your Instagram Profile Needs to be Thorough
People often assume that Instagram is just for fun. But it's not; it also has a lot of business potential.
There are many reasons why you should update your Instagram profile in order to increase your reach and visibility on the platform. Some of those reasons are:
-Organic reach for your account can decrease due to lack of activity on the account. So, updating what they have posted in the past may help increase their organic following and therefore, their organic reach
-If you want to improve your brand awareness and build momentum on Instagram, updating what was posted in the past can help with that as well
Ways to Build a Perfect Instagram Profile
As Instagram is now the most popular social media platform for businesses, it is important to have a great profile. With this in mind, here are ten steps that can help you build one.
Don't be afraid to post photos of your work or client projects. Be creative and put together an awesome collage of shots from different projects so that your followers can see what you've been up to lately.
First and foremost, do not forget about your bio! Your bio should be just as catchy as your Instagram photos and filtered photos so that people will want to follow you right away. It's also important to remember that your first three posts on Instagram are going to be the ones people see when they look at your account. If you're not sure what type of content people are looking for, try
1. Make Sure Your Bio Is Detailed and Upbeat Never Just Talk About Yourself, Tell Stories or Share Advice
2. Have a Few Photos at the Top of your Page That Engage People
3. Create an Article Page for Sharing Inspirational Quotes& Articles You Love
4. Include Multiple Images on your "About" Page With links to your Blog, Website, and Social Media Accounts so people can learn more about who you are
5. Keep Your Interests in Sync With What You're Doing on Instagram
6. Upload Panoramic Photos to Show