7 Ways To Write A Blog That Readers Really Like
1. Engaging Headline ? The first rule of getting readers is to have an engaging headline.
2. Write Compelling Content ? Make sure that your content has a lot of information and is well-written.
3. Add in Keywords Generously? Include keywords in your article descriptions and title tags to help with SEO rankings and digital marketing efforts.
4. Add Images to Increase Interest ? Add images or video clips that are relevant to the content you are providing.
5. Share Your Own Personal Connection ? Write about your own personal connection with the topic and share it with readers so they can learn more about you as well as the subject matter at hand
6. Use Social Media Sites to Get More Exposure ? Use your social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
1. Know Your Audience Better Than Never Before
Marketing has always been about knowing your audience and adapting to their needs. Now, with AI rendering this process even easier, it is essential for marketers to know their audience better than never before. Companies can leverage artificial intelligence in four main ways to get an insight into what their customers want:
Companies can mine data from social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. This way they can find out what makes a person tick and what he or she likes. They can use this information to create engaging content that will be shared on social media platforms by the target demographic.
Companies can use images or videos of their products being used by real people in order to understand how it is used in different situations and contexts. This way they would be able to see how the product could be improved for certain
2. Be Clear and Concise With Your Message
One of the key features of good writing is to be clear and concise with your message. This is important because it allows the audience to understand what you are trying to say more easily, in less time.
There is a fundamental difference between writing for the web and writing for print. When we write for the web, we should keep our sentences short so that they can be read on a screen without scrolling.
We should take care not to use words that might be misinterpreted or have ambiguous meanings. Words like "numerous" or "substantial" can sometimes be unclear because they both have multiple definitions dependent on context.
3. Use Short Paragraphs for Easy Reading
Shorter paragraphs make the reading process more digestible for the reader. This is especially important when you are writing for a target audience that might not be very familiar with your topic.
Longer paragraph formats can be tiring to read, especially on a mobile device. It's much easier to scan something quick when it's broken up into shorter sections and paragraphs.
4. Get to The Point and Tell a Story
The first sentence is the most important sentence of any document and should be strong and compelling. It should be short, sweet, and to the point.
As a result of this rapid change in society, there are now more complex issues that need to be communicated. The four tactics below will help with these kinds of complicated messages.
- Tell a story: This technique allows you to provide context behind your message on a topic which makes it easier for people to understand your message
- Use analogies: Analogies can help people make connections between what they already know and what you are trying to teach them
- Provide examples: Providing examples will help people better understand what you are trying to teach them
- Use visuals: Visuals can convey complex thoughts or messages in an easy way
5. Use Quotes and Illustrations to Make It More Interesting, Engaging, and Memorable
Quotes, images, and graphics can be used to spice up blog posts. They can be used to illustrate concepts and add more information or context.
Quotes are great for providing asides on a topic. They're also useful for illustrating the sentiments of an article's author, or the opposite sentiment if that is what is desired. Quotes are also great for adding authority to an article and provide validation of its points.
Illustrations provide a visual representation of a concept or idea in order to make it more memorable for the reader. Images break up long text-based content and help readers with short attention spans stay engaged in the content.
6. Share Content That Is Relevant to Your Target Audience's Interests/Needs/Goals
Building an audience is essential for any social media account or blog. One of the best ways to build a following is by engaging your followers with content that they are interested in.
Consider what your audience needs and want. What do they want you to share? What are their current goals? What are the trends that people in your industry or niche are talking about?
7. Keep Things Personal - Share Your Thoughts and Opinions
We're all different and we all have different experiences, so why not share those experiences with the world?
One of the best ways that brands can use to truly connect with their customers is by sharing your thoughts and opinions. People don't want to hear about something that they know nothing about that some company thinks they should know about - instead, they want to connect with a human being.