If you have online bookings enabled and the client books their appointment online, they’ll need to create a ClinicSoftware marketplace profile. They can do this via desktop or the app. If you’re creating the appointment manually and they haven’t booked with you before, you can add a client in just a few simple steps:
- Go to Contacts and click plus button to add a new client.
- Add details including their name, mobile number, email address.
- Under Additional info, you have the option to include gender, Referral Sources and date of birth.
- Click Address Details in the client’s profile to add the Address, City, Region / State, Zip / Post Code.
- In Email / SMS Notifications Preferences , click on the checkbox to choose the marketing notifications they’d like to be opted into.
- Save changes.
PRO TIP: You can now see events regarding appointments (bookings and cancellations), consultation forms, paid plans, merged accounts, reviews, tips, and vouchers in your client feed! Just head to Clients, search the client you'd like to view and select Activity.