The 10 Most Common Business Email Phrases to Stop (& Start) Using
10 Business Email Phrases To Stop (& Start) Using
People often use business email phrases that are not feasible, which can make their emails come across as impersonal and unprofessional. Here are some to avoid.
"Can't wait to hear from you!"
"Please contact me."
"Thank you for your time."
"I'll be waiting for your call."
"When will we talk?"
1. I?ll get back to you soon.
2. Please have someone else read this email before you do or send it to me for approval.
3. Let me know if you need anything else from me before the meeting in two weeks at 5pm on Thursday.
4. This is an email outlining my thoughts about the project proposal and I would be happy to discuss them further in a phone call/skype/other venue of your choosing.
5. Can we meet this week? I?m free in two hours, 9am-12pm